Job: COO or INDIA Operations Manager, European Telecom (Voice and Data Communications) Company
Reporting to: Managing Director, in Europe
Reporting Line: Matrix Manager to Other Departments across the Company
About the company: The recruiting company is a European Unified Communications company since 2008 and has several global consumers relying on the company to provide Voice and Data Communications. The company is continually improving upon its remote communication challenges.
Our Job Consultant for India is ONI ENTERPRISES and no direct applications shall be encouraged nor appreciated. Direct applications shall be rejected. If interested, kindly APPLY NOW OR email your resume to ONI ENTERPRISES, Email: email@example.com, (M): 9035803699(details available online https://www.onirecruitment.agency )
Overview of the INDIA OPERATIONS MANAGER
Experienced, well qualified Operational executive from the same trade, ideally technically sound in VOIP related services, and very strong in hands on sales and marketing, including habituated at personally meeting clients to procure business. Warm, easy to get along, he shall lead the implementation of business guidelines and strategies across the organisation in different time zones. Working across the functions of the business to ensure everything runs smoothly and in accordance with the guidelines and standards.
The role will lead the delivery of services, continuous improvements, business continuity whilst enhancing the client relationships through monitoring service delivery and identifying opportunities for improvements. Responsibility for the full client lifecycle from initially onboarding customers and managing the latest product upgrades and product launches being made available to all customers.
Service Delivery (immediate):
· Through local Managers, ensure the client support teams (1st and 2nd line) are staffed sufficiently to provide operations with on call services to deliver excellent customer service delivery 24/7 x 365 days.
· Manage major incident resolution and communication to customers.
· Design and implement process and workflows between teams becoming the internal product owner of the help desk system.
· Provide metrics and regular reporting for monitoring the effectiveness of the provision of support to clients
· Pro-actively intervene to ensure high quality service delivery.
· Provide technical leadership for the teams and work with other Senior Leadership Team members for enhancements to products and systems that improve customer service level and experience.
· Provide guidance and recommendations to support teams on Business Processes
· Provide training programmes which enhance customer service skills within the teams.
· Work with the account managers to ensure client satisfaction is maintained.
· Act as an escalation point for service issues
· Manage escalations to resolution for major issues – taking personal ownership of issues.
· Participate in service reviews to enhance and further develop service design processes.
Onboarding of new Clients
· Work with stakeholders to support upgrading existing clients to latest product versions and new opportunities.
· Evolve and continuously improve the onboarding process for new clients.
· Ensure communication channels are available between relevant teams to allow positive customer experience.
· Liaise with technical and support teams to ensure their end-to-end involvement in the onboarding process of new clients.
· Take ownership of onboarding schedule and forecast impact on staffing levels based on current workloads.
· Monitor and respond to client feedback to improve the customer experience.
Business continuity – Ensuring that the company is prepared and has supporting documentation and processes to ensure business continuity in whatever situation or guise it is presented.
Technical Upgrades – project manage and implement technical upgrades to the company’s systems ensuring prepared outage and business continuity is maintained.
Health and Safety – take ownership of H&S across the company ensuring that audits, assessments and compliance are achieved.
Overall Business Operation – manage the implementation of processes and strategies working across departments/teams to ensure everything runs smoothly and in accordance with guidelines and standards.
Resourcing/Location Strategy – Ensure the business is sufficiently staffed and has locations/environments which are fit for purpose.
Continuous Improvement / Innovation – Lead initiatives, thinking and workshops to identify improvements and innovation. Costing out and presenting analysis of benefits/challenges and impact.
Other Requirements and Skills
· Be aware of competitors, assessing impact and shaping future business strategies.
· Exceptional proven operational capability.
· Outstanding capability for matrix management of relationships.
· Ability to strive for a continuous improvement environment and ensuring the smooth running of the operation.
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Behaviours Sought to drive Values of the Company
· A need to drive action to gain improved results.
· Ability to be flexible and pragmatic in thinking.
· Ability to deliver through people – energizing, engaging and nurturing the talents of all employees.
· Collaborating and leveraging relationships across teams to ensure excellence.
· Building confidence and communicating with impact to influence strategy.
Salary Range TBC
Profit Bonus Scheme
Our Job Consultant for India is ONI ENTERPRISES, and no direct applications shall be encouraged nor appreciated. Direct applications shall be rejected. If interested, kindly APPLY NOW OR email your resume to ONI ENTERPRISES, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, (M): 9035803699(details available online https://www.onirecruitment.agency)email@example.com, (M): 9035803699(details available online https://www.onirecruitment.agency )