One of Asia's oldest - Talent match makers
Also, Contractual online Content Writers.
"ONI' is the TRADE-MARK ( Class : 35,Class : 41) of this company and misuse of this TRADE-MARK name or similar names, is against the law in India.
Golang Data Scientist. Golang Big Data, Work from home or office, USA timing, Salary 20 to 50 lakhs per annum
Job Vacancy: Golang Data Scientist. Golang Big Data, Work from home or office USA timing,
Salary : 20 to 50 lakhs per annum
USA Posting(Work on site): No guarantee unless the company has seen him operate over a period of one year or more.
Our client needs resources that know Golang for big data. Ideally you would be a Golang Data Scientist. Our client has huge data sets and they are developing a NLQ for their users to query it. You need to be a very senior professional with good English
Must: Golang Big Data, Work from home USA timing
Experience with: Golang,corejava,bigdata,C++, SQL, Linux skills
Skills : pro*c UNIX shell C++ Language Perl Python Ansible Kubernates Docker Git Hub Aws Golang golang Core Java
Our client needs a highly motivated technical support professional. He/she must possess strong verbal, listening and written skills. He must be comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization. He/she must be able to negotiate and problem solve quickly, accurately and efficiently. He/she must be able to adapt easily with multitasking to achieve individual and team goals.
Your PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY:
• Excellent analytical skills and innovative problem solving ability.
• Around 7+ years of Experience in Software Development and Maintenance.
• 3+ years of EXP in C++, Design patterns with STL, FLTK GUI TOOL, GDB, UML, Oracle and Sql / Plsql.
• 3 years of EXP in C, Pro*c, Oracle and Sql / Plsql.
• 2+ yr. experience in Java, Golang micro services with DevOps using Distributed database like Mongo & MemSql Databse
• Good experience on AWS Cloud using virtual Machines and DevOps.
• Good experience in Forward engineering and Reverse engineering including SDLC and AGILE methodologies.
• Good exposure in BFSI domain and Video domain.
• Solid understanding of programming principles, Such as IPC, Multithreading & Synchronization and communication protocols like TCP/IP, GSM/GPRS in the distribution systems.
• Good experience of working on Linux environment with Shell/Perl/Python and Ansible scripting.
• Excellent Knowledge on Application Servers and Web servers.
• Good exposure in Functional, Operations and Maintenance includes Configure management and Document management.
• Good experience in Unit testing, component testing and System testing.
• Good Knowledge on Memory Management, Data management and security management in development environment.
Your TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Languages : C, Pro*C/C++,Go-lang python and Core Java and threading.
Scripting Languages : Shell Scripts,Python and Ansibel.
Tools : Git,Grafana,Kafka,Cloud Up,Jira,Umonitor,Sourcegraph, Archanist and DevOps.
Debugging Editors : GDB.
IDE : Keil,Visual studio and goland.
Platforms : DevOps, Cloud AWS, Mac and Linux.
Communication protocols : GSM/GPRS/UDP and TCP/IP.
Database : Oracle Sql/Plsql, MemSql and Mongo DB.
Containerization : Kubernate, Docker.
• B.Tech in engineering
• C++ certification