Golang Data Scientist. Golang Big Data, Work from home or office, USA timing, Salary 20 to 50 lakhs per annum
Job Vacancy: Golang Data Scientist. Golang Big Data, Work from home or office USA timing,
Salary : 20 to 50 lakhs per annum
USA Posting(Work on site): No guarantee unless the company has seen him operate over a period of one year or more.
Our client needs resources that know Golang for big data. Ideally you would be a Golang Data Scientist. Our client has huge data sets and they are developing a NLQ for their users to query it. You need to be a very senior professional with good English
Must: Golang Big Data, Work from home USA timing
Experience with: Golang,corejava,bigdata,C++, SQL, Linux skills
Skills : pro*c UNIX shell C++ Language Perl Python Ansible Kubernates Docker Git Hub Aws Golang golang Core Java
Our client needs a highly motivated technical support professional. He/she must possess strong verbal, listening and written skills. He must be comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization. He/she must be able to negotiate and problem solve quickly, accurately and efficiently. He/she must be able to adapt easily with multitasking to achieve individual and team goals.
Your PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY:
• Excellent analytical skills and innovative problem solving ability.
• Around 7+ years of Experience in Software Development and Maintenance.
• 3+ years of EXP in C++, Design patterns with STL, FLTK GUI TOOL, GDB, UML, Oracle and Sql / Plsql.
• 3 years of EXP in C, Pro*c, Oracle and Sql / Plsql.
• 2+ yr. experience in Java, Golang micro services with DevOps using Distributed database like Mongo & MemSql Databse
• Good experience on AWS Cloud using virtual Machines and DevOps.
• Good experience in Forward engineering and Reverse engineering including SDLC and AGILE methodologies.
• Good exposure in BFSI domain and Video domain.
• Solid understanding of programming principles, Such as IPC, Multithreading & Synchronization and communication protocols like TCP/IP, GSM/GPRS in the distribution systems.
• Good experience of working on Linux environment with Shell/Perl/Python and Ansible scripting.
• Excellent Knowledge on Application Servers and Web servers.
• Good exposure in Functional, Operations and Maintenance includes Configure management and Document management.
• Good experience in Unit testing, component testing and System testing.
• Good Knowledge on Memory Management, Data management and security management in development environment.
Your TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Languages : C, Pro*C/C++,Go-lang python and Core Java and threading.
Scripting Languages : Shell Scripts,Python and Ansibel.
Tools : Git,Grafana,Kafka,Cloud Up,Jira,Umonitor,Sourcegraph, Archanist and DevOps.
Debugging Editors : GDB.
IDE : Keil,Visual studio and goland.
Platforms : DevOps, Cloud AWS, Mac and Linux.
Communication protocols : GSM/GPRS/UDP and TCP/IP.
Database : Oracle Sql/Plsql, MemSql and Mongo DB.
Containerization : Kubernate, Docker.
• B.Tech in engineering
• C++ certification