DEVELOPER – Angular JS, Kolkata, 9 to 25 lakhs per annum
Job Vacancy Details
Sub: Job Description for ‘DEVELOPER – Angular JS’
Experience: 4 - 5 Years
Location: To work from our Kolkata office
Education: An Engineer or MCA would be preferred, other Graduates may be considered only
with very strong experience
Salary: As per experience
Role: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Desired Candidate Profile: MUST have worked extensively on Mobile Apps and related Technology
stack for Mobile Apps Applications development & Support. Well versed with all related framework.
Strong communication skills in English, Hindi to communicate with the clients and handle projects.
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
• Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and Java Script methods for providing performant visual effects and
keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer,
proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules
of core AngularJS
• Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in
vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
• Documenting the code inline using JS Doc or other conventions
• Creating end 2 end test scripts for all components
• Working on various external Integrations
• Must have knowledge of using the developed App for Android and iOS
• Knowledge of APIs and testing
• Problem solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
• Should have worked in Support
• A go getter attitude
Other Technologies / Skills (desirable, but not mandatory):
1. Knowledge of JAVA applications.
2. Server side Administration & Troubleshooting at required times.
o To provide software development skills and be responsible for developing and testing an allocated
area to the agreed standards and quality practices.
o Carry-out unit testing of the developed software components
o Carry-out performance testing optimization, if required
o Product documentation to agreed standard
o Efficiently handle product support issues and problem resolutions
o Deliver work to agreed timescales and standards.
o Must have worked on Interface development, implementation and Testing.
o Knowledge of Data conversion, loading and testing
If interested, submit your resume right away. Or Contact Aniruddha Roy Choudhury, ONI ENTERPRISES